Saves time & allows ease of installation of gas hobs.
- The traditional method of rigid pipework takes longer. Using the Hobflex by Tesla UK will reduce the installation time by half which in turn will save you money.
- Can be connected to existing gas lines.
- Flame free installation - No torch, no flux or solder, no system contaminants.
- No specialist tools required.
- Manufactured and approved to European Standard EN15266 : 2007, referring to ‘Stainless Steel pliable corrugated tubing kits in buildings for gas with an operating pressure upto 0.5bar’.
- Can be cut to length if required.
- Kitemarked and DVGW approved. KM 646363.
- Suitable for both Natural Gas and LPG.
Please note - this hose must not be fitted to moveable or free standing cookers and must be fitted by a registered gas safe engineer.
Each pack contains:
1 x 1m length of EN15266 semi-rigid pipe
30cm of self amalgamating tape
15mm x DN15 connector
15mm test point ball valve (only included in the Hobflex+)
HOBFLEX gas hob connector kit
HOBFLEX gas hob connector kit with test point valve