Faster, easier and more cost effective installation by comparison with traditional tundishes and traps if connecting to a soil pipe or external termination point.
NEW DESIGN FOR 2023
- Larger viewing window
- Threaded connections for easier access if maintenance is required
- Universal 15mm/22mm inlet adaptor (model 'DTUN1532' only)
- Fully recyclable packaging - no single use plastics
Type AA back-flow device which incorporates a waste trap, saving time and cost during installation. The specially designed seal prevents odours or gases from entering the building, whilst still allowing discharged water to be conveyed to waste safely. The Tundish operates under full bore discharge or with only a few drips due to its unique design and is ideal for use with an unvented water heater or boiler relief valve discharge.
- Type AA back-flow prevention
- Visual means of discharge
- Outlet connection can be connected to solvent weld, push fit and copper tube
- Ideal for use with an unvented water heater or boiler relief valve discharge
- Operates under full bore discharge or only a few drips
- Faster, easier and cost effective installation
- The all in one solution - no need for additional traps.
- If for any reason maintenance is required such as cleaning or inspection, the bodies can be taken apart by simply unscrewing.
WRAS Approved, KIWA KUK Reg 4
15mm x 22mm Dry Trap Tundish
Universal Inlet 15/22mm x 32mm Dry Trap Tundish